Grants & In-Kind Support
The Drumthwacket Foundation is a private 501c3 foundation not affiliated with New Jersey state government or any political party. Capital and operating funds are sustained wholly by private donations, grants and memberships.
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Atlantic City Electric/Exelon
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- The Curtis McGraw Foundation
- Eileen and Leslie Quick Charitable Fund
- First Energy Foundation
- Norman Harvey
- Peter C. Olden
- PNC Foundation
- PSE&G Foundation
- Rita Allen Foundation
- Robert W. Johnson, Jr. Fund of the Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Richard and Laura Saker/Saker ShopRites
- Thomas & Agnes Carvel Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- William E. Simon Foundation
The Drumthwacket Foundation acknowledges the following businesses and individuals for their in-kind support.
Saker ShopRite of Lawrenceville, NJ
For providing nutritious lunches for the Foundation’s Discover Drumthwacket field trip program.
Bartlett Tree Experts, Lebanon, NJ
For its continued in-kind support of tree and plant health care services.
James Knipper & Polly Burlingham
For underwriting the beautiful flowers for the front lawn urns at Drumthwacket each spring and Polly Burlingham for her expertise in selecting and planting the arrgangements